Saturday 9 January 2016

A Slice of Colorado’s Autumn

During September and October of 2013 and 2015 I drove from San Francisco back to my birth state of Colorado to experience a bit fall. Growing up there, I was young and not really into photography yet. So it is amazing to go back every year now and see it with a whole new perspective. I did sneak one clip in from summer.
View Full Project with Photos: tobyharriman.com/portfolio/a-slice-of-colorados-autumn/
Cameras:
Canon 6D, 5D MK III
iPhone 6s Plus
DJI Inspire 1
Special thanks to Induro Tripods, Vü Filters, Adobe, Guayaki, Rhino, eMotimo and Russell Brown from Adobe with DJI for supporting me on my adventures with incredible products.
Music Licensed From: James Everingham Music
jameseveringham.com
Contact and Licensing: toby@tobyharriman.com
Website: tobyharriman.com
To follow and see more of my work: @tobyharriman (Everywhere)
instagram.com/tobyharriman
facebook.com/tobyharrimanphotography
Enjoy and feel free to share!
To follow my video journey, be sure to download the new facet app: facet.com/@tobyharriman
A Slice of Colorado's Autumn from Toby Harriman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment