Monday 22 June 2015

Lake Wanaka, New Zealand - 4K Hyperlapse

In April 2015 I (Matthew Vandeputte )got flown in by the Lake Wanaka tourism board to partake in New Zealand's biggest ever instameet. My role was to capture and show the beauty of the lake and it's surroundings. I shot 44028 RAW photos and ended up with 1,57 terabytes of data. After a few weeks of editing 97 sequences I ended up with this edit. It's been a while since I've spent this amount of time on an edit and I really hope you like it. If you do, please leave a comment or a thumbs up :)
You can follow my adventures, as well as my post processing techniques and workflows on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook. Come say hi!

instagram.com/matjoez
instagram.com/matjoez_bts
twitter.com/matjoez
Snapchat: Matjoez
facebook.com/tjoezthemoviemaker
lakewanaka.co.nz
Music via beatsuite.com
Motion Control gear by Kessler Crane USA
kesslercrane.com
Tripods by Manfrotto
manfrotto.com
Bags by LowePro
lowepro.com

Lake Wanaka, New Zealand - 4K Hyperlapse - Tjoez.com from Matthew Vandeputte on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment