Wednesday 13 May 2015

Preview for Welcome to America by Adam Souter



This is a preview to a short time lapse film I captured in America. I lived at 12 national parks and one Indian reserve for three months capturing all beauty that I witnessed with my own two eyes. The national parks are Big Bend, Great Sand Dunes, Arches, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Grand Canyon, Joshua Tree, Death Valley, Yosemite, Redwoods, Crater Lake, Mount Rainier and Monument Valley. I must say a big thanks to my all friends and family in The States for giving me a floor or bed to sleep on, Cheers! I used equipment as below.

Cameras - Canon 7D, 500D and G1X.
Lenses - Canon 50mm 1.4, Canon 18-135mm 3.5 - 5.6, Sigma 10mm 2.8 fisheye, Sigma 150-500mm Telephoto 5.6 and a Tokina 11-16mm 2.8.
Motion Control - Dynamic Perception stage Zero with MX2 Dolly engine
Music was created with copyright licensing by dean KOMBAT.
All images are copyright by AdamSouterCollective.com.au
Find Dean KOMBAT music - soundcloud.com/kombatmusic
Follow me via:
Website - AdamSouterCollective.com.au
Twitter - twitter.com/#!/Adam_Souter
Instagram - @Adam_Souter
Facebook - facebook.com/AdamSouterCollective

Preview for Welcome to America from Adam Souter on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment